Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FLASH...

So I can already tell this new photography hobby is going toto get expensive quick (just like golf and hunting and frankly most any hobby. But don't judge me, I'm sure you have a money sucking hobby or two as well). After only one outing with my new camera for the company boat cruise, where I was disappointed in my ability to take nighttime portraits, I have ordered my first accessory. A new speedlite flash (and diffuser) is on the way from Brooklyn NYC (B&H) as we speak. It should be here on Friday (baring any UPS catastrophes). Can't wait to see how it works.


On a side note, at lunch today Jessica and I bored the living daylights out of Sarah as we discussed our new cameras (she got a new Nikon D90). All the f-stop and ISO and how to get good image stabilization with and without automatic modes was a little much for a casual lunch discussion. Sorry Sarah...


1 comment:

Jessica Navarro said...

Yeah we did! I'm excited to see your "new flash" photos.